27.08.2010

I decided to blog in english instead of danish anyway. idk why, but I like writing in the english language better. There are some expressions and words I like that just doesn't translate well into danish.
Besides, I need as much practice as possible; next summer I'm taking my final english exams and I really need want an A.


On wednesday, my design class went to The Danish Design School's graduation show. It wasn't as great as I had expected it to be, but there were still some quite interesting stuff.



xDSCF3138.jpg
stunning!

xDSCF3140.jpg

xDSCF3099.jpg

xDSCF3081.jpg

xDSCF3079.jpg



My favorite thing there was a pill dispenser for people with parkinson's disease etc., but that's not interesting to blog about.


Right now I'm at my dad's place. I'm gonna spend my friday night installing Linux on my netbook, eating cake and watching sci-fi. My life is so wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment