01.09.2010

Yesterday my friend Trine and I made homemade sushi!
A first-time experience for both of us, so of course we failed big time. Or no maybe not, the sushi was actually quite delicious, it was just kind of... wobbly. Not really the perfect texture haha.

But we had a lot of fun making and eating it, so it was all good (:







We made three different maki-rolls, one with shrimp, cream cheese, avocado and spicy mango sauce, one with roasted pepper, carrot and chilli and the final with shrimp, avocado, cream cheese, cucumber and roasted pepper.
..yeah, we didn't have that many ingredients at hand.


Also, I've really sucked at updating this, considering it's been up and running for about a week. I'm going shopping a bit later (pay day wooo!), so when I get home, I'll show you what I've bought!

3 comments:

  1. åårh jeg elsker hjemmelavet sushi :)
    af en første-gangs ser det slet ikke så dårligt ud!
    Bare husk at det skal rulles stramt sammen og så med lidt mindre fyld :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it looks so gross! But sometimes the best food does <3

    ReplyDelete