27.09.10



Friday:
Biked out to a forest with some friends and spend the night there in a shelter.
yes, we slept in shelter in the end of septemper. and no, it wasn't cold.. really, it wasn't! well maybe because we were 9 people in a shelter made for 6, but still. it was surprisingly hot.
AND FUN! idgaf how nerdy scout girl i sound like right now, we had a blast.


the calcite lake by the shelter. beautiful!


it started raining so our fire went out and we couldn't bake twist breads. instead, we resorted to baking tiny breads on the top of our candles. kind of pathetic lol


Saturday:
Biked home from the shelter (33km!), showered, ate, relaxed, etc. and then went to a reunion night out with the girls from my Roskilde camp.



sexeh gurls <'33


We went to Christiania's pre-birthday party. Even though I'm not like BFFs<'33 with all the girls, it was a lot of fun. Made me miss Roskilde festival so fucking much though. ugh 271 days to go.


Sunday:
Went to Christiania's real birthday around 6. Missed the giant free cake (fml) because I decided to be healthy and hit the gym instead at 4. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I mean, gym over cake? Really? REALLY?! I can't recognize myself anymore...
Later I went to Tivoli with this guy Morten and my friend Maiken who I forced along haha. It was nice though, we tried a few rides, ate churros and saw the most amazing fireworks EVER. It was the last day of the summer season so I guess they wanted it to be special. And damn IT WAS. still stoked about it.

Then I went to Ditlev's apartment and chilled until 3am with some guys from my class... Which resulted in me sleeping in big time and wake up around noon today :/

Buuuuut I guess it was worth it, we had a great time. This whole weekend has been great actually.
I hope you guys have had a great weekend too!
I know I haven't been the best at updating and commenting this week, but I do read you guys' blogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL'D, elsker det sidste billede.
    Lyder som en nice weekend ;) du gør fandme også de skøreste ting <3

    ReplyDelete