22.09.10

I don't think I've mentioned it before in this blog, but I'm going to Berlin in late october! It's something the seniors at my school does every year.


the plane ticket home which cost me 11$. easyjet, ilu forever

I love Berlin so fucking much. I've been there many times now, but I'll never get tired of it. Favorite city ever.
All of us 12 girls from my class who are going, will be staying in an apartment together
Right in Mitte/Kreuzberg(!!). With a private balcony. On the 23rd floor. ON THE 23RD FLOOR
I don't even... sdhkjsadhksad THIS IS TOO AWESOME


and wait, there's more (oh yes!)
Instead of going home with the girls on sunday, I'll meet up with my dad (who's flying down in the morning morning) AND SEE APOCALYPTICA IN CONCERT
I've been wanting to go to an Apocalyptica gig for years and now I finally am! unfffff

I'm so excited.
Best fall vacation plans ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment