05.09.2010

I'm back from the weekend with my extended family.
As predicted it was a little boring, but I enjoyed it anyway. Most of these family members I only get to see once a year, so it was nice catching up.
And the place we stayed was great! Just by the beach, a few kilometers away from the Great Belt Bridge. And the weather was great too, we were very lucky. Not a drop of rain but plenty of sun.




DSCF3403xxx.jpg

DSCF3420x.jpg
amazing sunsets!


DSCF3339x.jpg

DSCF3318x.jpg
we drove out to the bridge.
In the foreground; my cousin Tine, in the water; some random dude in a wetsuit, haha.


DSCF3348x.jpg

DSCF3344x.jpg
I climbed trees with Hannah and Malte, my second cousins. they're 6 and 4 and adorable.

DSCF3373x.jpg
Hannah gave me flowers. As I said; adorable!


DSCF3392x.jpg

DSCF3387x.jpg
We went out on the old pier. It was kind of trashed and FILLED with crab skeletons all over.



I ate SO MUCH during the weekend, so when we got home, I went straight to the gym, haha. I love working out again, I feel so ~healthy~

Also,when I made this blog I hadn't really thought that much about how I wanted it to be. What do you guys think? Should I keep up writing about stuff like my family/personal life that no one really cares about, or should I make it more like a personal inspiration/fashion/art blog? I'm leaning towards the latter one, it'll probably be more exciting for you to read.

I'll go to bed with Harry Potter now I wish and some tea, goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I wouldn't wish if it was Daniel! But hp - of course ;)

    It'llbe cool if you changed between the two. One post personal, one post inspirational.

    WOW that sunset. crazy amazing. And "The Great Belt Bridge" makes it sound so much greater than it is, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg synes altid det er hyggeligt at læse dine indlæg faktisk, haha. Synes du skal skrive for din egen skyld først og fremmest :3 Elsker dine billeder også, de er vildt flotte *-* wow en solnedgang! Og havet! Så smukt.

    ReplyDelete