30.09.10

Yesterday I went over at my mum's boyfriend's house to play with the puppies



DSCF3668x.jpg

DSCF3740x.jpg

DSCF3738x.jpg

DSCF3693x.jpg


brb dying from cuteness overload
They are so lively and cute and then when they've jumped around you and played for half and hour they get tired and falls asleep under the couch in a pile and, awwww

Three of them have been sold and they'll be given to their new owners on sunday :( Bye puppies. The last one isn't sold yet tho, so if anyone wants to buy a puppy for 9000 dkk (yes, that's what they're worth, i'm in shock too), let me know, haha.


Now: all-nighter with danish essay and cookies, fml
Tomorrow: 90's theme party at my school
Saturday: clean-up at my school (fffuuu being in the party comity), bake cake for my family birthday pary on Sunday. I'm baking the most complicated cappuccino chocolate cheesecake ever and i promise to post pictures on sunday!

Until then: goodnight! (i wish)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, intet der, normalprisen for Markus (min pavillionhvalp) er 6000kr+. Vi fik ham dog for 2000. Og Oskar for 1800, fordi han var "uægte".

    Hav nogle awesome dage, men ka godt fornemme, du kommer til at leve heftigt af kaffe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90er party lider niice! Post dit outfit haha XD
    EJ cappuccino kage lyder alt for nice *-* waant.
    Nuttede hvalpe er nuttede!

    ReplyDelete