16.09.10

This past week feels like an eternity. How the fuc did time suddenly pass so slow?
But tomorrow it's finally friday and i'm madly excited about this weekend!

Friday - School and fitness, boo. But then drinks at my place with Line and later we head towards Rust and meet up with some other friends. My friend Ruben will be playing there, so we'll support him and dance all night.
Saturday - Probably hangover. Maybe I'm going to Roskilde to chill with my old roomie Nynne. Maybe she'll come to Copenhagen. If neither, I'll tidy up my room, write my social studies rapport and then to Global and/or the opening party at Stengade at night with Katalin.
Sunday - Going to lunch at my grandma's and then Rub'Adub Sunday at Stengade later. So excited for the re-opening of Stengade!

------

I've been trying to take outfit shots lately, but I can't find anywhere in this damn apartment with natural lightning good enough for my crappy camera. ffffuuuu
So here's just a picture of my face. You can kind of see my scarf and cardigan (the black mess), so that's ALMOST and outfit shot. right? RIGHT??? ..ok no


(btw, can I pull of dark-ish lipstick? I KNOW that this is a b/w picture, but i think you get the idea? It's brown-red ish)

Have a great weekend guys!

2 comments:

  1. Synes læbestiften klæder dig! :)
    Ah, savner Rust.. Håber du får en super aften~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) det er lidt svært at fornemme farven, men på billedet ser det rigtig godt ud med læbestiften.
    Jeg er også selv typen der kun kan bruge brune nuancer både ved øjne, kinder og læber :P

    spændende weekend :D

    ReplyDelete