21.09.10

Hi guys (:
I'm too exhausted from spinning class + a busy monday to make a proper post, so here's the last few days in pictures. My camera is dead atm, so they're all from weheartit.com





went to my friend Ruben's concert at Rust. (no, it was not that big haha)


ate delicious late-night pizza


chilled with some guys and smoked water pipe until 5am


ate tons of pancakes


biked around in the rain a lot  
(..because it was raining when i had to bike home, not because i'm trying to be a whimsy hipster haha)


saw a mexican klezmer band at Global


visited my grandma, who gave me a smoothie maker. went home and made smoothies


finished my social studies rapport


ate gelato with Rikke



not pictured:
- had white russians and watched camp rock 2 with line
- listened to this amazing album a lot (no really, listen to it! it's amazinggg)
- bought new cute underwear
- had coffee and great talks with Andrea
- and borrowed her copy of 'extremely loud and incredibly close'


and now it's 1:11am and i have class tomorrow at 9. way to go me. goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment