05.10.10

hi guys, you know what? it's my birthday today!
(for another 25 minutes anyway)

i had a GREAT day.
Because of the cut-backs on education, the students at my school arranged a sit-in from yesterday until today (with sleepover in the gym hall and everything) and then we participated in the big demonstration downtown. It might not be the most traditional way of celebrating your birthday, but to me it was perfect.

When the demonstration was over, I went out for dinner with my parents. We had burgers at Halifax and it was goooood. (I had the mexican one in case anyone is interested).



On sunday i held my family birthday party. We had cake and cocoa, excatly like when I was 5. It was nice. And I got some wonderful presents! Hadn't really expected much since I'm ~an adult~ now, but I got a pretty good haul.


 

The cake i baked! the motherfucking CAPPUCCINO FUDGE CHEESECAKE i baked. so.fucking.proud. it has a chocolate cookie crust, a layer of chocolate ganache, a big layer of cappuccino cheesecake and then more chocolate ganache. 
mmm. it was good - so rich, but soooo good (..sorry if i'm braggin' here but this thing took me 3 days to make and it turned out perfect) pictures does it no justice


now I'm off to bed. do not want this day to end, but unfortunately times doesn't stand still because I'm having a good time. fu world
Good night!

3 comments:

  1. LOOKS DELICIOUS!!! Too bad I hate cofee, haha ;)
    Glad you had a perfect day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaah kagen *-* yummyyyy. TILLYKKE! <3

    ReplyDelete