17.10.10

 

I need these in my life
I was in a shoe store the other day and saw these. I think I'm in love you guys.
God, they're so perfect. I love my classic black dr. martens to death but they're just not warm enough for winter. These seem so warm and comfy and the softness of the leather nearly made me orgasm. ok tmi, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA

ffuu Dr. Martens why are you so expensive?


--

Thursday night was great! After the concert and dj-sets at Global, Katalin and I went to a bar. I was drunk as hell and decided it would be a good idea to talk with this french guy who didn't know a single word of english. ..Which probably could have been interesting, if it wasn't because I suck at french sfm. haha

When the bar closed and Katalin and I decided to head home, I realized that it was 6am and I had school at 8am. ..yeah. So I went home, tried to get the alcohol smell off my clothes and then hit 7eleven for a few buckets of coffee on the way to school an hour later. Had a group presentation, so I couldn't really skip. It actually went surprisingly well though!


So, enough about me being drunk, I'm going to bed.
Berlin is only 3 days away and I have tons of stuff to do before leaving, so getting up early tomorrow is probably not a bad idea.

xo

1 comment:

  1. bare en skam at de bruger ægte læder :(
    de ser ellers rigtig pæne og dejlige ud !

    ReplyDelete