24.10.10

Hi guyss
Currently at Starbucks@ Stadtmitte U-bahn.
Feeling hungover, tired, happy.
Drinking chai.



This trip has been fucking rad.
I've had so much fun, so many good times.

Most of the girls are going home today, but I'm here until tuesday.

Tonight: Meeting up with my dad. Eating sushi. Apocalyptica concert !!!!!
Tomorrow: Berlin Zoo. Going to see the panda bear. A PANDA IRL. SO EXCITED!!

(ok I've slept 2 hours tonight, can't help all the !!!'s haha)



Think I'm gonna go up and order a blueberry muffin now. nom
auf wiedersehen, tschüs!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Berlinnn ich liebe dichhhh <3 fedt at du har det awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your trip is so awesome :D
    I miss Starbucks now. They have so much with mango flavor. My love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berlin er den lækreste by. Jeg er så misundelig. <3 enjoy

    ReplyDelete