28.10.10

so, here it is folks. a picture of one of the cutest creatures on earth.
I present ye; Bao Bao!


no really. look at him there, munching on his bamboo! djfkldajfl. awww. I wish I could have taken a picture when he was eating watermelon. I nearly died


K GUYS I'M A LITTLE OBSESSED WITH PANDAS OK


On saturday I'm going to Ariellah's Halloween/birthday party. I'm really excited but I don't know what to wear yet!
I would love to go as a roadkill deer, but I don't think I'll have time/money for that.
Then there's the Minnie Mouse option. dead or alive, idk yet. But I need a top for the outfit.
I'll probably end up going as guro lolita/bloody little girl. Nothing creative here. But I just need to sew a big collar, and maybe reconstruct my dress a bit, so it's fairly easy.


Aaaand now it's midnight so Nina why are you still up? you have an english presentation tomorrow and you still need to read up for religion tomorrow. GO TO BED

No comments:

Post a Comment