10.10.10

On friday, my friend Andrea and I threw our 2x19th birthday party for our classmates. We decided it should be a pie-party, so we baked a whole bunch of pies for dinner. mmmm they were good.


onion pie and brocolli pie. the thing on the right is our half-done birthday cake. later, we covered it in green whip-cream)



I had so much fun, my class have the best parties. rly.
And they gave us such great presents!





organic cookies and chocolate, quality raspberry mini flødeboller and the little white note on the right: A GIFTCARD FOR RUNNING SUSHI
nomnomnom. Andrea got one as well, so now we just need to find a date where we can go stuff our faces with delicious sushi. so excited!
also, not pictured: a bottle of champagne and a bottle of white wine.

i love my classmates so.fucking.much (:


now i'll forget about school and homework and my messy room and go watch pulp fiction with a mug of chocolate. have a nice sunday evening guys.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. PIE *A* I haven't had pie in aaaaaageeeeeeeeeeeees! This is torture!

    ReplyDelete