14.10.10

Yesterday my mum gave me this amazing fabric to make a skirt from.


She bought it in Africa 25 years ago and when I was born, she used it on the inside of my crib. Then when I was too old to sleep in the crib, she decided keep the fabric and yesterday she found it by accident.
I'm so happy she did! It's gorgeous.


I've had some mad shopping cravings lately, but as I'm going to berlin IN LESS THAN A WEEK (fuck yeah), I decided to try and save my money. There are so many great thrift shops in Berlin and I'm also tempted to get a skirt from American Apparel.
However, I did by these two little things yesterday:


Necklace from H&M and box for my earrings from Tiger.



In 1½ hours, I'm going to my first Zumba class! (ok they call it LatinMix at my gym, but it's the same thing). I'm excited! Hope it won't be too exhausting though, as I'm going to a cardio/strengt class afterwards.

Then a quick shower and dinner before meeting up with my friend Katalin. We're going to see some concerts at Lyddyr@Global, where my friend Ruben will be playing (:
Let's see if I'll have any energy left for dancing after those two gym classes, haha. Else, I'll probably just sit by myself in a corner and get drunk in their cheap White Russians. yum!

Have a great thursday.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. HAhaha, the Zumba spree! It's everywhere !

    Elsker urettt!!
    Og jep, det er de sorte jeg også har ;) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, jeg savner fitness center når mine venner skriver om hvor great det er ._. suk.
    Sikke en sød historie om stoffet <3 det er rigtig flot. Bestemt en unik nederdel. Uret og æsken er rigtig flotte også - er det et rigtigt ur, der virker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuck hvor nice med Zumba !!!

    og nederdelen er virkelig flot!
    glæder mig til at se den in action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woaah, that fabric is amazing *__* What a unique design!
    The watch from H&M is way too cool. I've been eying it for ages :)

    ReplyDelete