26.10.10

I'm back home in Copenhagen!
Arrived at the aiport around 8 this morning, went to school, went grocery shopping with a friend, made and ate a stir-fry, took two fitness classes and now I'm sitting here. Life went back to normal surprisingly quick.

Berlin was so great and I don't even know where to begin, so I'll just write some lists.

Stuff that rocked my world in Berlin:
- The amazing view over the city center from our 23th floor apartment
- The apartment being big enough for us to invite 50 people over for a party
- Berlin being cheap as hell
- White Trash Fast Food restaurant, one of the coolest places I've ever been to when it comes to interior design
- Meeting up with my childhood friend Marie whom I haven't seen since forever
- A bottle of vodka cost 3,99euros in the Lidl below our apartment
- Free wi-fi at Starbucks - an excuse to drink delicious caramel frappuccino
- APOCALYPTICA CONCERT. fuck yeah, one of the best concerts in my life. fucking amazing
- Moleskine calendars are cheaper in Germany, alas I got my 2011 calendar now
- The fur bar on Oranienstrasse. the walls were covered in pink and leopard fur everywhere and.. it was just so cool ok? I think it was a gay bar, but idgaf place was awesome
- Seeing a panda irl in the Berlin Zoo. ksjdljslkd the cutest moment of my life.
- All us 12 girls in the apartment getting along so well. With 12 girls, lots of alchohol, only 1 bathroom and a messy kitchen, you would think drama was inevitable. but no. no drama. love those girls
- Apparantly my body decided to be nice to me, because even though I gulped down liters after liters of alchohol, I didn't feel hangover at all. woo!


picture credit goes to Linn. editing by me


Stuff that kind of sucked in Berlin:
- Loosing my camera. idk what happened, I was pretty drunk. But it's gone and it suckzzz :(
- My back aching from sleeping on the iron chairs for 6 hours in the airport last night
- Didn't get to eat sushi as I had planned
- Found some beautiful shoes in a vintage store but they were like 99euros. And two amazing artbooks in
neurotitan artshop. why does it has to be so expensive there? ughhh i want to buy everything.


So I guess judging how my trip went isn't that hard if you compare the two lists.

Now I need to do some history and design homework. sigh, I'm already in the need of more vacation.
Hope you guys had a great autumn break/week. I will be catching up with your blogs tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, din ferie lyder fantastisk <3 er helt misundelig (har aldrig været i Berlin, selvom jeg helt vildt gerne vil..)
    Er ked af at høre at du mistede dit kamera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have way too much energy, oh my gosh.

    You make me miss Berlin. It's one of my favorite citiez in Europe.

    BUT SUCKS THAT YOU LOST YOUR CAMERA!

    ReplyDelete