03.02.2011

Life has been good recently.
Nothing particular happened/is happening, no recent changes, nothing like that at all, and yet I feel so happy these days. As whimsy as it may sound.

Tomorrow I'm going to a mosque with my religion class. Then work. Then movie-night with myself and popcorn. I've decided that I need to do stuff like that alone more often. What should I watch? I'm thinking about re-watching Trainspotting or Lords of Dogtown.
Saturday I have work again and then a friends' housewarming. On sunday there's hangover dinner at Katalin's. Falafel, tomato quiche, homebaked ryebread, hummus, mhmmm can't wait.

On tuesday I'm FINALLY going to watch Black Swan. SO EXCITED.
And next sunday Nobody Knows/Dare mo Shiranai at Cinemateket's japanese film festival. I wish I could watch all the films at that festival, supposedly they're all amazing.

__________

I'm going to end this blog with a moodboard dedicated to the egyptian protests (and the tunisian revolution).




tumblr_lfwtw2oBwL1qazg3ko1_500.jpg

egyptman.jpg



egyptwoman.jpg

tumblr_lc0etyL6hs1qax2jbo1_500.gif

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I love Lords of Dogtown. And almost no one knows about it, haha.
    I watched nobody knows when the Embassy showed it some years back. I thought it really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black swan er fantastisk, den kan du godt glæde dig til :) <3

    ReplyDelete