08.02.2011

Today was great.
I baked for my english class, so we had cookies and coffee while we read Macbeth.
Then I got graded for my SRP -I got a fucking 12! (A/A+). Shit, I had not expected that AT ALL. I'm so incredibly happy right now.
When I got home, my mum had bought cake and chocolates for me, to celebrate

Then I went to see Black Swan. Finally! They all talked about it on a community I'm in on Livejournal, in november, and I've really wanted to watch it since then.
It was everything I expected it to be and more (and mind you, my expectations were sky high). Wow. Just wow. 
I saw it in the biggest auditorium in Grand Teatret, which is very classic, with red velvet and carved ceilings. It was perfect for this film, towards the end, at the premiere of the ballet, it almost felt like you were there yourself.







____________

Now I need to prepare for a presentation on the wall between Palestine and Israel tomorrow, as well as finish the website I'm doing for my design class.
I hope your day was as great as mine!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment