20.02.2011

Last day of winter break.
I've enjoyed the past week a lot, but it doesn't feel like a week, more like 3 days. I wouldn't mind another week off.
Monday I went out with two friends and tuesday we met up again, to cure our hangovers with coffee. We went to Paludan, which is like a combined bookshop and café. I love it there, it's such a nice place. And their roast potatoes with chilimayo - so good.
Wednesday my friend Line came over. We've been talking about making Mac&Cheese for quite some time now, so now we finally did. Neither of us had tasted it before, but we're huge cheese lovers, so it sounded perfect for us. And it was! Probably one of the most unhealthy meals I've ever had, but it was delicious.
Look at all this divine cheese.


Thursday, friday and saturday went just like the days before; with lots of delicious food (hot chocolate with marsmallows among others, yum), going out and basically doing nothing productive. But hey, that's what vacation is for, right?

Today I've been at the gym, reading for tomorrow's class and doodling. I've had a long break from doing any creative stuff, but lately I've felt really inspired and I want to start drawing and painting all the time again. I can't wait for march to come, so I can get paid and buy new drawing tools. I really need a new set of nice pencils.

Random doodles. 1. from my sketchbook 2. from my calendar 3 + 4. from a letter to my friend.

Going to see Laila and Lasse's new apartment now.
Haven't seen any of them for a while, so that'll be nice :)

3 comments:

  1. looove the last doodle - so cool !

    This break has gone by so fast ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mac-and-cheese looks endlessly delicious. Your doodles are lovely, too, by the way. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love those doodles. Post more of those <3
    And yeah short break is too short.

    ReplyDelete