15.12.10



I haven't really updated for a while. Not because I don't want to, but because the only thing my fingers seem to be able to type about, are Mexican immigrants. I’m in the middle of my ~line of study project~ aka SRP, and it’s consuming all my energy and focus. I'm at The Royal Library every day from 11am to 9pm. When I come home, my brain is too exhausted to compose sentences, which is why writing this blog has taken me about 30 minutes. I usually just surf a little and then go to bed with an episode of Misfits (which is, btw, a fucking great show). Then sleep for at least 9 hours (less doesn't seem to cut it), get up, shower, eat and go back to the library. 
Even if I had energy enough to blog everyday, I wouldn't really have anything interesting to say. Unless you guys want to hear all about immigration to the US.
I am, however, enjoying this project quite a lot. It's nice being able to dig deep down into a topic. I'm almost beginning to like this zombie state my brain is in. And I'm certainly enjoying studying at ~The Royal Library~. I've never really been there before I started this project, but it's quite an amazing place.  

I'm handing in this project on tuesday at 2:15pm. After that, it's celabration and oh happy days. And almost christmas. Haven't bought any presents yet. fuckkk

Hope you're all enjoying your sweet and jolly lives. Misfits and bed now. 
See you on the other side.
xo

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought presents yet either D: Ffffffffu.

    CRAZY. And you seem to be on a roll then, if you use your brain until it's fried every day! I admire youuu.

    ReplyDelete