05.12.10

I've  had a great weekend so far!
On friday I went to the christmas party at my school. It was cold as hell, but after a few beers you didn't really notice and I had such a good time. In my 1st and 2nd year, I always found the parties and my school boring and dull, but this year they've all been great. Maybe it's because I'm in the party committee now, so it's kind of my job to make them great.
On saturday, I had a work shift at ZeBU (the theater I got a christmas season job at). This is the best job ever, seriously. I actually like being at work, and I'm looking forward to my shift today. I got to see the show yesterday and it's so beautiful. It's difficult to explain, but it's a play with lights and music rather than actors. It's called The Holy Night and seriously, if you're in Copenhagen, go see it!



Made a new desktop. I loved the Harry Potter one, but I wanted something simpler. However, I made the Deathly Hallows icon for the folder next to the trash can, so I still had a little bit of Harry Potter feeling. If anybody is interested, I would be happy to upload the .ico file. I've begun making my own icons and it's a lot of fun!

Have to be at work in an hour, going to shower now.
I hope you all had/are having a great weekend too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment