01.12.10

Vivienne Westwood opened an online store last thursday?
brb robbing a bank so i can get some $$$





20101029120046731.jpg

20101029115118353.jpg

20101029115904909.jpg

These are all gorgeous. 
And last but not least; they still carry the Anglomania Wing!
20101029120503242.jpg

I've been lusting over these since I saw them in the SS10 runway show. And they're only 120£! If they're still available in my size when I get a job (hopefully around january/february), I'm getting them. If not, I will hunt them down on eBay or something, I need them in my life.

___

I  got a haircut today for the first time in two years. My last was in a crappy barbershop in London, december 2008, so it was well needed. I thought about going short ala this, this or this (still keeping my long straight bangs), but in the end I chickened out. Short could be fresh and a nice change, however my goal is to get looong big hair and going short isn't going to help me accomplish that.
So I just got all the damaged ends cut off and my bangs made a little heavier. I like it, but it's not very different from before. My mum didn't even notice before I pointed it out. So I'm thinking about dying it, to make some sort of change. The most obvious thing to do would be to resume project ginger, which failed a few months ago. However, I kind of want to do something more fun. I have half a tub of ~pillarbox red~, would dyed red tips look ridiculous? Trashy?

___

It's 0:44 am, I should probably go to bed. I've been re-reading The Golden Compass this week and I've only got 2 chapters left. Gonna go read them now!
Goodnight (:

1 comment:

  1. Didn't they always have an online shop? o_o I ordered from it years ago, at least~
    Anyway, the shoes are really cool, I like them too. Would never buy them, but I love almost all of the Melissa shoes *-*
    I think red tips would be really cute! I'm so jealous, I want a haircut too.. I just seem to keep spending money on anything but my hair, haha!

    ReplyDelete