31.12.10

Happy New Year!

I can't believe 2010 is already over.
This have been such a great year. I've had some bad times, but when I look back, I think of mostly positive things.

2010 was a year of travel for me. I visited 7 countries in a total, on 5 different travels. I went to Prague with some kids from my school, Barcelona with my classmates, on a hitchhiking trip through Germany and The Netherlands with a friend, on a road-trip to eastern Europe with my dad, and finally to Berlin with some classmates and a lot of the other seniors at my school.
I love traveling, so in terms of that, this was a perfect year.

I met so many new people, experienced so many fantastic things, had some great adventures... ok this is getting too melodramatic. But you get the idea.
I think I grew up a lot in 2010.


kebf17yc.jpg

xDSCF0771-2.jpg

tw9kwl5u.jpg

DSCF3025x-1.jpg

DSCF2973x-1.jpg

DSCF2367x-1.jpg

DSCF2089x-1.jpg

2ui9lwz4.jpg

DSCF2027x.jpg

DSCF1950x.jpg

DSCF1875x-1.jpg

DSCF1647x.jpg

DSCF1114x-2.jpg

DSCF1072x-2.jpg

DSCF0975x.jpg

19thsc6b.jpg

8cei79vl.jpg
2010 in pictures

______

My friend Linn is coming over for dinner in a few hours. A little later some of the boys from our class are coming over for a few beers and then we'll all go watch the fireworks another place in the city at 12 o'clock. Then I'll meet up with Katalin and we'll get drunk(er) and party all night.
Tomorrow I'll plan on having major hangovers and eat a cheeseburger. The last cheeseburger in two months! One of my New Years resolutions is not to eat meat in two months.

Have a great and safe New Years Eve guys!

4 comments:

  1. This post is great. Your year do sound pretty good 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, jeg elsker dine billeder *-* så stemningsfyldte! Sikke et fantastisk år med mange oplevelser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a mind blowing year :') And I love all the pictures! So many precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like 2010 was so much fun for you!

    ReplyDelete