04.01.2011

First post in 2011.

In my last post, I talked about how great 2010 was for me. I really hope 2011 will be so as well.
Some pretty big things will be going on. I'll graduate the gymnasium and then take a year off; the first time in 14 years I won't go to school. Can't wait.
I'll kick off my gap year by traveling to Japan for a month. Madly excited about that. This has been a dream of mine for around 6 years now.
When I return from Japan, I'll find a job (hopefully) and move out. Another big dream of mine. Not that I dislike my mum or anything, but I've been urging to move out for a couple of years now.
And when I find a place, I'll spend the last months of 2011 chilling in my new apartment, doing whatever I want, enjoying not having to write papers, read heavy history books and stuff like that anymore. (I'll be working of course, but that's ok). Maybe I'll save up for a trip to Morocco or some other ~exotic~ place in winter 2012.

I'm also going to Roskilde festival and Nakke festival during the summer, like last year. I really shouldn't go - I should be saving my money for Japan - but I'm going to anyway. They're the best things about summer. And I'll be working at both festivals, so I won't have to pay for a ticket. It'll be okay.

..cool story bro.
TL:DR: 2011 will be great as hell. I'll graduate and take a gap year, go to festivals, travel to Japan and move out.

Oh, and my resolutions are:
- Read at least 1 book a month
- Stop eating meat for the next 2 months and continue if it goes well
- Start living more healthy in general.
- Loose the weight I gained in 2010
_____

School starts on thursday, so I'm trying to enjoy these last days of vacation.
Went out for ice-cream (Coldstone!) with my friend Trine today. We also did a bit of shopping. I bought these:







I already have the exact same bra, but it's pretty, comfortable and on sale, so bought one more. And I fell in love with the leopard ring as soon as I saw it. Both from H&M

Oh, and I dyed my hair just before new years eve.

 

lol feeling pretty fuq today and my face is breaking out, so therefore the hand in front of my face. Not trying to be ~cool and hipstery with my owl ring~ or anything. 
But you can see my haircolor pretty well I guess. I like it a lot, but since I just dyed it with some old non-permanent Manic Panic I had lying around, it'll probably be gone soon. boo

ok I doubt any of you have read through all of this. If you have +1 for you, if you haven't it's ok. I understand

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you're not gonna go to Japan in August. 'Cause there's soooo hot in August, you won't even believe it :(
    And moving out is such a big thing! I got my own apartment as soon as I turned 18 - and I have never regretted moving out on my own. It's such a good feeling being in charge of your own life!

    ReplyDelete