20.01.2011

I've been sick with the flu for the last few days. My life have consisted of sleep, tea, bad tv, playing games on my iPhone, and internet. And anime; I re-watched Paradise Kiss.

I'm really looking forward to going to school tomorrow.
_____

I don't have much to say but I felt like updating, so here are some photos I shot with my phone some days ago.










Ugh, winter go away. I just want spring already. I miss being able to sit outside and enjoy the sun on my face.
I want summer even more though. Roskilde and Nakke Festival, going to the beach, ice-cream, picnics and bbq parties, beautiful people, hitchhiking, summer dresses, long days and no school; absolute freedom.

154 days until I graduate. 154 days before summer really begins. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment