13.11.2011

As some of you may have noticed, I've been playing around with my layout the past two days. At first I tried something simple without a header. Then I tried a header with one of the original Winnie-the-Pooh illustrations. Then I moved that around a lot, but whatever I did, it looked horrible.
After experimenting with a bunch of different designs, I settled with this. The four photographs on the header are some of my favorite ever.
____

I downloaded the 'Hipstamatic' app for my iPhone yesterday and I quite like it. Basically it's a camera app, making your photos look more like oldschool analog photographs. You can change lens, film and blitz on the camera, it's pretty cool.

Shot these -very- whimsy photos today.


It's almost 11:30pm now and I have no prospect of going to sleep for a while; I had wayyy too much coffee earlier. And I have some Macbeth to read for english class anyway.
Tomorrow is friday. I'm madly excited for this weekend to begin.

Be safe guys. x

No comments:

Post a Comment