11.01.2011

One week since my last update and I don't even have anything interesting to say.
I'm sure you fellow bloggers know how sometimes you feel like writing almost every single day and sometimes weeks can pass without you really feeling like blogging.

I'm back in school. Back for my last semester ever at Christianshavns Gymnasium. In 4½ months I'll be sweating over my final exams. It's a strange feeling.

I'm keeping busy these days. Tomorrow I'll go to my friends house and eat sushi with some girls from our class. Thursday I have work at the theater. Friday I'm going out with Katalin. Saturday my classmate is hosting a 'New Years Eve' because she was in India on december 31st and didn't get to celebrate properly, haha. And sunday Andrea is coming over for dinner.
I don't really feel like being too much alone at the moment (maybe because I hardly saw any people during the christmas holidays), so I'm quite happy with all these plans. 

I got my boots and iPhone in the mail last week and I love them both so much. I've probably used my materialistic quota for the year, haha, but it's okay. My feet are warm and I have a sweet piece of technology with me everywhere I go. Couldn't ask for more.
___

I've been looking at tattoos a lot recently. I'm not getting anything done myself for a while, but damn, I love (nice) tattoos. Someday I want a piece or two (or more) myself. Idk what yet though. Maybe 'We shall get there someday', which is from a Winnie-the-Pooh quote; "Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day."




triangle.png

tumblr_lefnx5hhzC1qzabkfo1_400.jpg



cats.png

No comments:

Post a Comment