25.12.10

Happy Holidays everybody!
I hope all of you who celebrate christmas had a great time yesterday/today/whenever you celebrate.


I was supposed to go to Bornholm (tiny island) where my grandma lives to celebrate christmas, but because of the massive amounts of snow they got over there, we couldn't go. It would be impossible to get to my grandma's house from the port. My dad wanted to go but I'm glad we didn't - a lot of people had to spend christmas eve in a sports hall.
Instead we stayed here at my apartment. Most of my mum's family came, so it was a nice christmas after all.

I got a lot of money, so I can buy the boots I talked about a few months ago.


Decided to get them in dark brown instead of tan though.
But really, I can't wait to get them! My feet are cold and these are gorgeous. My black Dr. Martens are gorgeous too, but they're not warm enough.

Luckily, I got a tad more money than I need for the boots. I say luckily, because I lost my phone a few nights ago. Alcohol may or may not have been involved, but let's not talk about that. Bottom line is that I need a new phone. And if I'm lucky, it'll be this little wonder.

If I'm extremely lucky, it'll be the iPhone 4, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The 3GS is more than enough for me. I'll be happy to have any iPhone.
But it all depends on my provider, so we'll see on monday when I call them.
I might be selling my Nintendo DS Lite to afford it. Anybody interested? It comes with an R4 loaded with games.

It's past 1am and I slept on a sofa last night, so I think I'll go to bed now. I'm exhausted after two days of eating non-stop. /first world problem
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Jeg selv RIGTIG gerne have den nye iPhone 4G, men.. Det er bare lidt at bruge 5000 på en telefon der ikke virker optimalt. 3GS er en super nice model, er utrolig glad for min egen (: <3

    Godt du havde en god jul!

    ReplyDelete