29.12.10

Ordered my iPhone 3GS today! I'm madly excited for it to arrive.
____

Monday, my mum took me to the cinema to see Biutiful.
I can't remember the last time a movie touched me so much. I cried in the cinema and I almost never do that. It was truly - beautiful.


It's only being shown in a few cinemas here, but really, you should all watch this.
I haven't seen other Iñárritu films than Babel before (you know, the one with the deaf japanese girl), but he's amazing. I need to watch his other films soon.

__

I'm having massive hangovers today and had to spend my morning cleaning instead of sleeping. After cleaning and showering, I met up with my friend Amy for hot chocolate. She's off to Paris tomorrow. Not jealous at all.. (as if).

Buttt seeing as I hardly got any sleep last night, I'll go to bed with more hot chocolate and The Subtle Knife now. I finished The Golden Compass weeks ago, but I haven't got around starting part two before today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment