25.11.10

Todays outfit:


I didn't realize it was so matchy matchy until i drew it, haha.
Background picture was taken last january or february in Odense, but it looks the same outside here and now and I thought the drawing was a bit boring by itself.


My grandparents has started asking me for my christmas wishes. So far, my list goes:

▲ Woolen tights - navy, black, bordeaux/dark red or gray
▲ Money for these winter boots
▲ A thermo cup (so I can bring coffee and tea to school)
▲ Bed sheets - black, white or off-white
▲ Sheepskin mittens
▲ Books

.. It's depressing how grown up this list is.
I miss getting those presents you could play with all christmas night when you were a child. When christmas meant new toys that would occupy you for hours and hours. I mean, I'll be really happy if I get some nice tights and mittens (really!), but I'll probably spend the rest of the night occupying myself with the chocolates and confectionery my grandma makes, and not my presents.
Maybe I should wish for some new DS games.

What's on your christmas wish lists?
xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Nina has turned into an adult ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO know what you mean! When my parents asked what I wished for, I was like "eeh, a fruit-bowl..." and my mom was all choked, haha.

    ReplyDelete