03.11.10


I miss having a camera so goddamn much!
Blogs without pictures are not interesting and my phone's camera sucksss.

Also, I have no money this month. Ok I admit it, it's because I've spend a lot already, but ughhh rent and bills needs to be paid, I haven't gone to the hairdresser in TWO YEARS, I found the perfect fake-leather satchel I can use for school and uhhhh.. Scott Pilgrim was a fun movie OK?!
lol me

This is the satchel I bought:

 

This picture does it no justice (fffuuu phone camera) and I had to make it b/w because the colors looked so odd, but whatever, it's still beautiful. And it's the perfect size for school.


Today was OD day (if any non-danish people are reading this (which I highly doubt haha), it's a day once a year where a lot of high schoolers get the day off to earn money for a good cause). My friend and I worked at my mum's theater. We washed a lot of windows and cleaned the stage, but we also got to see today's show! It's aimed at younger kids (5th and 6th graders), but I enjoyed it nevertheless. It was great.

I hope you guys who worked on the OD day had a great time too! I'm actually sad that this was my last OD day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment