13.11.10

Harry Potter marathon on tv and hot chocolate = perfect combination when hangover. 

Got home around 5 last night, went to sleep around 6 and had to get up at 10:30, because I got some work handing out flyers for the theatre my mum works at. Not a fun thing to do after 4½ hours of sleep and with heavy hangovers, but the pay is good.
When I got home I found out there was a Harry Potter marathon all day on tv, so that's how I've been spending my time since 2pm. Right now The Prisoner of Azkaban is on and when that's over I'll go to sleep. so tired right now.
Drew this earlier. idk why Ron looks so disgruntled, don't ask. Maybe because his ears are just lumps of flesh, who knows.

Not quite sure how I should spend the next two days. All my classes are canceled on monday, and I want to do something fun/interesting instead of just f5'ing facebook all day. Any suggestions?
I'll probably sneak by J-popcon tomorrow and say hi to some friends. I haven't seen Trine since she got back from Japan and she says she has a present for me :D But besides that, I have no plans at all.

2 comments:

  1. harry potter marathon ftw <3 har heller ikke set andet hele dagen. loving the drawing btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEXT ME BABES. We'll all say hi! Ej, jeg var så ked da jeg fandt ud af at det marathon var der og jeg ikke kunne se det :<

    ReplyDelete