09.11.10

Stuff that makes my life pretty good
- First class at 10:30 tomorrow so I can sleep in
- Went to the movies and watched Princess Mononoke today
- The school party on friday
- Handing out some flyers for my mum's theatre on saturday = $$$
- St. Martin's night (Mortensaften lol) tomorrow night, which means my mum will cook us delicious dinner
- Fitness and then girly movies + cheesy food on thursday with Line


BUT NOW LET'S MOVE ON TO THE WAY MORE IMPORTANT LIST
Stuff that makes life a bitch
- Can't go to J-popcon this year. I don't have the money for the ticket or the time for being a gopher :( Really bummed about this
- fffuuu money in general
- I feel like I have no energy to do anything lately. Despite having all the time in the world, I turn in all my papers late, my room is a mess and I have a thousand things I should be doing. idgi, but it really needs to change soon. I'm afraid my grades have dropped.
- It's so fucking cold outside. -4 degrees by nighttime? COME ON :(
- My bike is semi-broken and since I use it every day, I can't really take it to the bike repair shop.
- Aaaand I still don't have a camera


(oh the horror of first world problems)

I feel like baking cookies or brownies and munch in front of the tv, but Line and I are having a sugar-free month so I can't even do that. What is this world

Just gonna post this picture of a panda to make myself feel a little better ok

1 comment:

  1. D: COME ANYWAY. Du kan jo komme i gratis-området. De må ikke tage betaling for at folk kan komme ind i dealer rummet, såååå :D ??!???!

    Kender virkelig godt det med lektier og meget tid...

    ReplyDelete