17.11.10

I've been listening a lot to Le Tigre lately
..Get it?
 I have the worst humor ever.

But seriously, they're a great group. I suggest all of you to listen to Deceptacon.
__

Can't wait to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tomorrow! kdlasjkldjas excited!!!!
Still a little bummed that I can't go to the midnight premiere tonight, but oh well. As long as I get to see the movie, I'm happy.

I feel like this blog should have a Harry Potter tag, that's all I've been blogging about these past days haha. I bet you guys are sick of it by now.
(Therefore I will not tell you about the way too cool Harry Potter night I had with some friends yesterday. All will say is that my outfit was bangin')

EDIT:
1) I made a Harry Potter tag
2) look at my new desktop


All of you who are going to the midnight premiere tonight: fuck you
Everyone else: have a great evening
jk

3 comments:

  1. Jeg har lige fundet grunden til at røre mig. jeg skal danse den...der dans. gymnastik dans. Tak du :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE A POTTER TAG. BECAUSE YOU WILL BE TALKING ABOUTBTHIS FOR MONTHS. Can you tell I'm excited?

    I love your drawings. Keep them up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you draw those illustrations? They are so cute! And I love Le Tigre. Deceptacon is always a fun song to listen to.

    paperwhales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete